3rd shift Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Memory Care
Company: St Catherine Commons (SCC) - Casa del Mare
Posted on: January 22, 2023
What's in it for you?
- Flexible hours
- Get paid now with Pay Active
- Opportunity to help and support an older generation
- A career that gives back to the community
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Life 360
- Benefit Hub
Starting wage: $15-$17!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Memory Care provides
personal care, Activities of Daily Living, and assists with
programming to CBRF and/or Memory Care residents of Capri
Communities LLC, with adherence to organizational and regulatory
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
1. Adheres to the written Resident Care Plan to:
- Assist RCAC, CBRF and/or Memory Care residents in maintaining
their greatest independence with activities of daily living such as
bathing, grooming, toileting and nutritional needs. Also provides
assistance with preparing meals, laundry and maintaining a clean,
safe physical environment
- Assist residents with mobility and transfers
- Assist residents with medical administration and maintains
related reporting requirements
2. Assists Lifestyle Enrichment department by performing assigned
activities with Memory Care residents during each shift.
Programming activities performed can be scheduled, or as directed
by Executive Director, or by Lifestyle Specialist and/or
3. Perform delegated tasks as instructed by the Nurse Manager,
Senior Memory Care Manager, Executive Director, Assistant Executive
Director, Lead Caregiver or Lifestyle Enrichment
4. Perform acceptable standard healthcare practices.
5. Assists with housekeeping duties in resident or common areas
(vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, cleaning, etc.) as scheduled or
6. Observes and reports resident's condition and safety hazards to
Nurse Manager, Senior Memory Care Manager, Assistant Executive
Director or Executive Director in a timely manner.
7. Documents observations and activity participation in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.
8. Maintains excellent work attendance; is punctual for work
9. Possesses organizational skills necessary to carry out shift
duties and to complete assigned tasks while promoting residents
emotional well-being and ability.
10. Protects residents' health information according to HIPPA
policies and procedures and federal and state law and
11. Maintains professional appearances, attitude and demeanor while
12. Maintains knowledge of State Regulations and updates for DHS 83
(as appropriate for CBRF and/or Memory Care services).
13. Attends all mandatory staff meetings and in-service training
14. Performs other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or
without accommodation. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Completion of CNA license plus 2-4 years of experience required
- High School education preferred, not required
- Completion of all CBRF certifications preferred
- Six months of experience as a personal aide, Caregiver or
equivalent life experience
- Reliability and Flexibility in Scheduling - Must demonstrate
excellent attendance; must be able to work holidays and weekends
and cover as required by resident needs
- Ability to demonstrate patience, understanding, tolerance and
emotional/physical ability and experience to meet the daily needs
of our residents
- Government Compliance - Demonstrates knowledge of and complies
with all building regulations and DHS requirements. Maintains all
training requirements as directed by DHS 83 and/or 89. Ensure that
all fair housing standards are met at all times. Comply with OSHA,
Workers' Compensation, and any other reporting requirements
- Resident Satisfaction - Provide, promote, and require
high-quality resident relations. Review and/or resolve complaints,
and alert Nurse Manager of any unusual activities or problems
- Quality, Safety, and Physical Condition - Administer care that
meets or exceeds company safety and physical condition standards.
Cooperate in maintaining safety and security of residents and
employees. Ensure that residents and staff are informed about
safety issues, regulations, and requirements necessary. Ensure the
safe and appropriate execution of food preparation and use of
equipment. Enforce compliance with regard to safety and health
issues as well as appropriate food standards
- Compliance in Relias and in-service training
Keywords: St Catherine Commons (SCC) - Casa del Mare, Kenosha , 3rd shift Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Memory Care, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!