Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Academic Addiction Psychiatry Opportunity
Outstanding academic opportunity to join one of the top medical
schools in the Midwest! The Medical College of Wisconsin Department
of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is seeking an Addiction
Psychiatrist to be part of a rapidly growing, active team. The
successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team to
collaborate on treatment plans and decisions and provide expert
intensive, outpatient addiction psychiatric care. This is an
academic position that offers opportunities for teaching, clinic,
research, and mentorship.
- Join a family-friendly department with a highly collegial work
environment which offers great quality of life
- Be part of an expanding team with new clinic and academic
- Opportunity available to be embedded in one of our
- Residents take first call!
- Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and
- Help to develop and build the addiction division at MCW
- Competitive compensation and benefit package with sign on and
relocation packages available
- Strong referral system with an already established patient
- Big City in Metro Midwest!1.4 million in Milwaukee Metro area
and only 1.5 hours away from Chicago!
- Beautiful suburbs of coastal metropolitan on the shores of Lake
- Ranked "7th Best U.S. City for Physician Pay" by Becker's
- A cost of living that is 13% lower than the national
- Numerous beaches and over 140 parks for all to enjoy
- A "foodie heaven," home to the world's largest music festival,
and so much more
Reference: PSY 21373
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Kenosha , Addiction Psychiatry, Healthcare , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!