In-Home Mental Health Therapist
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Professional Services Group, Inc.
PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social services
organization that fulfills its mission of helping individuals and
families to achieve their greatest potential through dynamic, cost
effective and innovative programming responsive to the needs of
JOB SUMMARY:The In-Home Therapist provides outpatient in-home
individual and family clinical therapy to referred youth and their
families while maintaining the placement of children in the home
and strengthening the family unit. Intensive therapy is provided
through multiple weekly contacts in the home and community.
SALARY: $45,000 per yearPlus $1000 sign on bonus!$1000 bonus every
six months for the first two years!
WORK LOCATION: Office is based in Kenosha. Position works a hybrid
model of time spent at the office and in the community, with some
flexibility to work remote. Must be able to meet in-person with
clients located in Kenosha County. Hours vary, we are able to
accommodate flexible scheduling. Seeking full-time candidates, but
willing to consider part-time.
WHY WORK FOR PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a great team that is passionate and dedicated to
making a difference in the community!
- This position offers clinical supervision for licensure
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package, including: paid time off and
company holidays; health, vision, dental, and life insurance; short
and long term disability; 401k and profit sharing.
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house training through continuing education creditsESSENTIAL
- Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal
- Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment
- Counsel clients in accordance with their treatment plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system,
mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through
individual, family, and group counseling.
- Conduct home visits as per program standards.
- Organize and facilitate structured group, individual and/or
- Attend client court proceedings and provide updates on
- Safely transport clients as needed.
- After training is complete, In Home Therapists are added to the
weekly on-call rotation once per month or every other month to
monitor the after hours phone. Therapists receive a flat rate of
$150 per on-call week, in addition to regular salary.
- Must have reliable transportation on a daily basis, a valid
driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology,
Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy. Current graduate students
are welcome to apply.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusTags: mental
health, therapy, therapist, counselor, counseling, MSW, mental
health therapist, psychology, social work, criminal justice,
community, social services, human services, support, treatment,
multilingual, bilingual, continuing education, development, growth,
advancement, kenosha county
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Inc., Kenosha , In-Home Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!