Occupational/Urgent Care physician for a contract position in Wisconsin Job# 49943 (Physician )
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Occupational Medicine opening in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Cross
Country Locums has need for a Occupational/Urgent Care Physician in
Wisconsin. Details listed below.
- Open dates: ASAP pending credentialing thru 10/28/22
- 8am - 5pm Monday-Friday Milwaukee area
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Worksite Setting: Free standing clinic
- Scope of Work: Accountable for treating both scheduled and
walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an
outpatient clinic setting.
- Must be DOT certified and able to suture
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform
pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical
examinations for varied private companies and governmental
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May
oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice
providers in the clinic.
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and
provide medical guidance. REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active unrestricted WI license, DEA, DOT cert, proof of COVID
Vaccination and TB
REFENCE POSITION #:49943
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at Click Here to
Apply or Click Here to Apply feel free to send your current CV at
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Kenosha , Occupational/Urgent Care physician for a contract position in Wisconsin Job# 49943 (Physician ), Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!