Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Froedtert South
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LPN Hiring Event
Froedtert South is seeking to hire LPNs for our Kenosha and
Pleasant Prairie Hospitals in Kenosha, WI. We are scheduling and
conducting phone interviews on Tuesday, June 7th.
Apply NOW and answer a couple preliminary questions then schedule a
time to interview with us!
- Compensation: $19-$29 depending on department & prior
- Shift differential: an additional $1 for PM shift & $1.50 for
- Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities
- Various shifts available
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- The opportunity to work with a supportive leadership group
- Working for a company that supports the Kenosha and Pleasant
- Opportunities to work within Med Surg, Immediate Care,
Intensive Care and Emergency units
- Our convenient location between Chicago and Milwaukee
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse (RN), provides patient
care according to the nursing Process; performs treatments and
procedures within the framework of licensure; administers
medications, and assists RN with patient teaching. Complies with
established standards and procedures.
- Demonstrates competency with specific clinical skills and
techniques that are listed in the department/ unit skills
- Under the direction of the RN, provides patient care according
to the Nursing Process.
- Under the direction of the RN, performs treatments and
procedures in compliance with hospital/ nursing policies and
- Administers medication according to hospital/ nursing
procedures (Nursing Procedure Manual, Section 11).
- Assists in admitting patients by orienting them to the hospital
routine in a sincere and helpful manner.
- Promptly and courteously responds to any patient call
- Patient rooms and department work areas are organized and
maintained in a neat, clean and well supplied manner; initiative is
taken to assure environment is maintained to promote rest and
- Assists the RN in patient teaching.
- Demonstrates correct and safe techniques in the use of patient
equipment according to specific product information and
- Recognizes the occurrence of life-threatening situations and
emergencies and takes the appropriate actions in a timely
- Actively participates in the implementation and monitoring of
unit-based Quality Assurance standards of care. #cb
- Minimum of a High school diploma or a GED
- Valid Wisconsin LPN license
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart
Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain
certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Willing to complete hospital-approved pharmacology course
within 6 months of hire.
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that
has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities
for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services
primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert
Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
We at Froedtert South are committed to living out the healing
ministries of the Judeo-Christian faiths by providing exceptional
and compassionate healthcare services that promote the dignity and
well-being of the people we serve, this is our Mission and our
reason for being.
We strive to recruit and retain highly qualified and well-trained
physicians and staff and purchase the best diagnostic and
therapeutic medical equipment that our financial resources will
permit. We also strive to be accessible to all members of the
communities we serve by providing emergent and urgent healthcare
needs irrespective of ability to pay. This is our commitment to the
fundamental components of quality, accessibility, and affordability
which impact the delivery of healthcare.
In our efforts to make the best in healthcare available locally to
the communities we serve, Froedtert South has built strong
relationships with Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin in
Our Mission is the foundation for the care delivered through our
multiple locations. Our locations are positioned to deliver
services to people residing in Kenosha, Pleasant Prairie, western
Kenosha County, and Northern Illinois. Associated topics: license,
licensed practical, licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, med surg,
nurse iii, nurses, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational
Keywords: Froedtert South, Kenosha , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!