General Radiologist needed. 19 weeks PTO and substantial compensation.
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: June 19, 2022
General Radiologist Needed in Kenosha Wisconsin!!!Substantial
Bonuses Being OfferedInfinity HealthCare with Envision Physician
Services has an opportunity for a BC/BE Fellowship trained
Diagnostic Radiologist with MQSA to join our physician lead local
team working in SE Wisconsin near the Illinois border. We provide
services at Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and Froedtert
Kenosha Hospital which are part of the Froedtert & Medical College
of Wisconsin Health Network.Highlights of this opportunity
- Join 7 radiologists in providing premier quality services
- Substantial start date bonus
- Up to 14 weeks of vacation
- Enjoy strong relationships with hospital administration and
- Teleradiology Call Coverage
- Life-style oriented schedule, Competitive Salary, excellent
- Well established team and excellent work life balance
- Paid malpractice with Tail coverage
- Benefits active Day 1Qualifications: ?
- BC or BE through ABR/AOBR
- MQSA required
- Proficiency in minor procedures (Fluoro, CT, and US
- Proficiency in reading digital mammography/tomosynthesis,
- Breast MRI, and interventional skills for all modality biopsy
- State-of the Art- Equipment across all modalities.
Tomosynthesis. PET/CTLet me know how I can help you find a job that
fits what you are looking for financially, clinically and
geographically.For more information about this opportunity, please
contact Chase Allred, Clinical Recruiter at 469-594-6996 or e-mail
your CV to Chase.Allred@EnvisionHealth.com
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Kenosha , General Radiologist needed. 19 weeks PTO and substantial compensation., Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!