Occupational/Urgent Care physician for a contract position in Wisconsin Job# 49943
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Occupational Medicine opening in Kenosha, Wisconsin. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Cross Country Locums has need for a Occupational/Urgent Care
Physician in Wisconsin.
- Open dates: 6/27 thru 9/30/22
- 8am - 5pm Monday-Friday Milwaukee area
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Worksite Setting: Free standing clinic
- Scope of Work: Accountable for treating both scheduled and
walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an
outpatient clinic setting.
- Must be DOT certified and able to suture
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform
pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical
examinations for varied private companies and governmental
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May
oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice
providers in the clinic.
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and
provide medical guidance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active unrestricted WI license, DEA, DOT cert, proof of COVID
Vaccination and TB
REFENCE POSITION #:49943
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Kenosha , Occupational/Urgent Care physician for a contract position in Wisconsin Job# 49943, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!