Clinical Nurse Manager
Company: Clairidge House
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionClairidge House Nursing Home, Kenosha, WI is
recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team of
dedicated leaders. About UsWe are an established organization in
the long term care, rehabilitation, and assisted living industries
focused on improving the lives of those we serve in our
communities. Dignity, respect and integrity are the core values of
our dedicated team. The Clairidge House is a small SNF in Kenosha,
owned and operated by the same entity since 1982. At present, all
IDT positions are filled and there is no agency use. We are
currently experiencing growth in skilled census and managed care
where routine authorizations/payor communications are necessary.
SummaryAssists in administering facility nursing program, advises
medical staff, department heads and Executive Director in matters
related to nursing service to achieve the following objectives and
some responsibilities include:
- Assists in implementation of nursing policies and procedures
that reflect current standards of nursing practice and facility
policy, consistent with state and federal laws and
- Assists with infection control surveillance activities to
investigate, control and prevent infections in the facility.
Provides consultation to all departments on application of
infection control principles and procedures to specific situations.
Conducts staff training and competency audits for proper hand
washing, isolation techniques and standard precautions.
- Implements workplace safety programs in the facility. Maintains
confidentiality of employee medical records.
- Assists with facility orientation program and training for new
- Conducts inservice education programs for facility staff
consistent with staff needs and in compliance with state and
- Assists in screening prospective admissions. Assists with
insurance prior authorizations as needed.
- Ensures implementation of approaches listed in the Care Plan.
Evaluates care given and makes modification recommendations to
staff according to professional expertise and judgment.
- Assists in placing calls to pharmacy and physicians.
- Reviews 24-hour report from every unit regularly to ensure
timely, effective responses to significant changes in
- Participates in quality assurance and performance improvement
- In coordination with the Director of Nursing Services, develops
and posts work schedules for nursing staff. Takes immediate action
to resolve staffing shortages as directed.
- Assists Director of Nursing Services with preparation for long
term care survey.
- Documents residents' condition, care delivered and resident's
response to care given.
- May be expected to work some weekends and on all shifts.
- Must be free from convictions of abusing, neglecting, or
mistreating individuals in a health care related setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; and two to four
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience. Our excellent benefit offerings helps
makes us an employer of choice which include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits; Accident, Critical Illness and Short
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time OffWe care about the safety and well-being of our
residents and team members. Our company's COVID-19 Vaccination
policy requires employees prior to beginning work:
- Must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status, and
- If vaccinated, must provide valid proof of COVID-19
- Must have received all doses of a single or multi-dose COVID-19
- Have been granted or have a pending request for an exemption,
- Have been identified as having a temporary COVID-19 vaccination
delay and provided an approved accommodation.
Keywords: Clairidge House, Kenosha , Clinical Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!