Med Tech (CNA CERTIFIED) 2nd & 3rd Shift
Company: Crossroads Care Center of Kenosha
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Key Responsibilities include:
- Follows current standards of hygiene, safety and infection
control when handling, storing and disposing of medications.
- Takes and records vital signs upon administration of
medications when required.
- Recognizes the resident's right to refuse medication.
- Notifies the appropriate RN/LPN when making the decision not to
administer medication or treatment.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be
inaccurate, ineffective or contraindicated by consulting with the
appropriate licensed nurse (RN/LPN).
- Monitors residents who self-administer medications and report
deviation from the plan of care to the licensed or registered
- Secures medication cart.
- Removes discontinued, outdated or deteriorated drugs from
- Recognizes and reports unsafe conditions for medication
- Accurately documents medication provision.
- Recognizes and reports general reactions to medications.
- MUST BE CNA CERTIFIED AND ON THE TMU REGISTRY TO QUALIFY
- PM shift is 3pm-11pm
- Noc shift is 11pm-7amINDMEDTECH
Keywords: Crossroads Care Center of Kenosha, Kenosha , Med Tech (CNA CERTIFIED) 2nd & 3rd Shift, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!