VP of Global Channel Sales
Posted on: June 25, 2019
About the Position:
The Vice President of Channel Sales work closely with
cross-functional teams to develop, implement and execute successful
global channel partnerships. This position is responsible for
driving revenue with new and assigned channel partners by
developing and rolling out partner specific sales and marketing
* Develop a global partner strategy and business plan.
* Lead Partner and Channel enablement efforts and activities.
* Articulate FireMon s key differentiators vs. competitors, and
properly position competitive analysis information and to help
partners evangelize FireMon s product offerings.
* Develop and administer partner programs, including proactively
identifying program elements that enable partners to build
awareness, generate qualified leads, generate incremental growth,
drive partner satisfaction and loyalty, and maximize program
impact. Ensure adherence to these programs, including the
processes, procedures and rules of engagement.
* Develop metrics and financial models to identify the impact of
the channel to the overall business.
* less than spanIdentify and actively develop new business partners
that have the potential for a mutually beneficial alliance. Conduct
analytics to identify the characteristics of high-performing
* Lead channel on-boarding and enablement program, tracking
progress to ensure the partner ramps effectively and
* Partner closely with the sales management team to meet FireMon s
business objectives and ensure the successful sale and deployment
of FireMon s product
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Leadership to achieve
* Collaborate with the Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing
Departments to develop and
* execute national Channel Sales strategies.
* Coach, mentor, manage and lead an excellent team of Channel Sales
professionals to achieve sales targets. Plan and manage the team
resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a
broad range of customers.
* Participate in industry events/organizations as thought leader
and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and
* Bachelor s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in
the field of Business (or similar) required.
* 7 or more years of channel sales and/or operations experience
* 5 or more years of sales management experience required.
* Experience and proven success in a quota-bearing selling
* Knowledge in all FireMon product offerings required.
* Excellent project management skills and written and verbal skills
* Ability to travel frequently.
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Family
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the
way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon,
you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place
where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative
than the last. This drive permeates everything we do from how we
develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we
get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking
company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the
overall product and business. Each person s work directly affects
the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business.
Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across
departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are
securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry,
you get the security of an established organization but at the same
time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller
* Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross
train in new areas.
* Flexible schedules, accommodating work/life balance - we actually
* Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team
* Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility
to make immediate improvements.
* Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
* Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will
challenge you daily.
Perks of the Job
* Market leader in compensation
* Competitive vacation policy
* Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
* Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
* Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
* Wellness programs
* Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
* Peer recognition
* Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
* Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service
Keywords: FireMon, Kenosha , VP of Global Channel Sales, Executive , Chicago, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!