Customer Service Management Trainee
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Customer Service--Management TraineePay starting from $25 to $30
Kenosha--Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our
Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our
promise of reliability.
Apply now! Join us on Tuesdays from 3 PM to 5 PM OR Thursdays from
1 PM to 3 PM for a walk-in interview.
Training Shift:--Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM24/7 operation -
Various shifts available with set schedules.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage and lead a team of customer service reps on a daily
- Participate in a rotational training program covering all
aspects of customer service management.--
- Set goals and provide mentoring / coaching.--
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide
- Audit department processes and identify areas for
- Assist in the recruiting process to fill customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- Excel at verbal communications, listening, feedback,
delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking.--
- Strong track record of customer-focused service and attention
- Prior leadership / management experience is--a plus.--Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as
a--drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment--hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks!-- Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , Customer Service Management Trainee, Executive , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!