Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Product Marketing ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Creative department is a
powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on
tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with
excitement and collaboration.Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Manage and mentor team of Product Marketing Associates.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages,
flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Serve as liaison between Merchandising and Creative in the new
product selection process
- Maintain open, efficient communication between various
departments on new and existing product development and web
- Conceptualize new product positioning relative to existing
products and the customer's perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate
product trends and marketing strategies.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product management or new
product development with a great track record.
- Experience sourcing or selecting new products.
- Catalog experience a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
()Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!