Posted on: September 24, 2022
Technician ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158We're passionate about our products
because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations of Uline's repair department and
perform repairs on products returned by customers.
- Coach and develop a team of technical service reps on new
processes and procedures.
- Audit phone, email, and repairs for adherence to Uline quality
expectations. Provide feedback to technical service reps as
- Troubleshoot with our customers via phone and e-mail to prevent
unnecessary product returns.
- Handle escalated customer issues and drive to resolution.
- Act as an internal repairs resource to other Uline
- Coordinate parts and estimates for repairs. Minimum
- High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Prior management experience.
- 5 - 7 years of prior electrical and mechanical experience.
- 5+ years customer support experience.
- Strong knowledge of general repairs and maintenance.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Technician Manager, Executive , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!