Director of Collections and Cash Applications
Location: Genoa City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Director of Collections and Cash ApplicationsCorporate
Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline,
Finance isn't just about the numbers; it's about supporting the
entire business. As Director of Collections and Cash Applications,
you will oversee the daily operations of Uline's on-site
Collections and Cash Applications departments, including staffing
and team development.Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
- Design and implement processes and controls to improve cash
flow, reduce receivables and improve productivity.
- Collaborate to set policies such as customer research, credit
line monitoring, fraud review, monitoring and improving accounts
receivable aging and accurate daily application of cash.
- Oversee analytics and training for Collections and Cash
Applications. Review metrics to evaluate effectiveness and
- Communicate performance, issues and recommendations to Uline's
- Maintain strong relationships with other departments and
third-party vendors including banking partners.
- Negotiate contracts with third-party vendors such as collection
- Manage employee morale and succession planning.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree. Finance / Accounting majors preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in collections and cash applications,
5+ years in a management role.
- Credit experience is a plus.
- Shared service center experience.
- Background in business-to-business, high volume and low dollar
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Director of Collections and Cash Applications, Executive , Genoa City, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!