Director of Research & Analytics
Location: Genoa City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Director of Research & AnalyticsCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Relentless pursuit of
information. As Uline's Director of Research & Analytics in the
Executive Operations department, you will lead a team of research
professionals focusing on business procedures, market competition /
trends, emerging technology, world events and politics.Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Lead Uline in emerging industry trends, economic developments,
best practices, market research and competitor strategies.
- Be a benchmarking leader. This is essential in order to
discover and share best practices.
- Create clear and concise executive summary memos and
- Present to executive management and groups of over 400
- Perform financial analyses to determine vendor and competitor
- Work with business units to gain in-depth understanding of
processes, challenges and strategies. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- 15+ years in a strategic role. Industrial supply experience a
- Research skills are essential.
- Must be curious and enjoy learning something new every
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player who collaborates with other members of the
team, other departments and external organizations to network and
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Director of Research & Analytics, Executive , Genoa City, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!