Posted on: August 2, 2022
eCommerce ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 As one of the largest e-commerce
websites in the country, provides a vital service that millions of
users depend on. Our eCommerce team works diligently to make
navigating our website and online ordering an easy, enjoyable
experience.Better together than apart. This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Oversee web merchandising on including improving website
features, optimizing search and driving product discovery.
- Review product category pages to ensure they are consistent in
supporting merchandising strategies.
- Educate merchants in understating online product performance
through conversion rate, returns, and post-advertising gross
- Analyze customer site behavior and use web analytics to
optimize the user search experience.
- Establish merchandising and customer experience KPI
- Collaborate with Merchandising Product Teams and other
departments including Creative, Internet and Direct
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Marketing, or
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft
Power BI, SQL preferred.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes. About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , eCommerce Manager, Executive , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!