Facilities Operations Manager
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Facilities Operations ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158From spotless warehouses to
manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class
facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products
and great service. - Join a Facilities team that helps manage over
16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet
of grounds.Better together than apart. -This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Direct the work of Uline's Corporate Assistant Facilities
- Recruit, retain and motivate staff.
- Ensure all building audits are completed and any deficiencies
resolved to maintain Uline standards. -
- Perform periodic audits of Uline's Branch and Sales
- Manage assigned service agreements, budgets and vendor
- Maintain project lists, notes and updates for senior management
regarding all Corporate facilities and any assigned off-site
- Complete property walks (on and off-site) with Uline's
President and Senior Leadership. Generate walk notes, work orders
and follow-ups through completion. This regularly includes
coordination of responses with leaders of other departments
regarding issues under their areas of responsibility.Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 10 years experience in Facility operations or supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience with budgets and department
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with rapidly
- Requires some early morning, evening and weekend meetings.
- Ability to travel to Uline's domestic and international
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-TE2#CORP(#IN-PPFAC)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , Facilities Operations Manager, Executive , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!