Health Information Management Release Of Information
Company: Froedtert South
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- POSITION PURPOSE
- Employees in this position fulfill release of information
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High School Diploma -or Equivalent (GED)
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6 months - 1 year in healthcare preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- ROI experience preferred
- LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to read, write, hear, speak, and comprehend the English
- Ability to re-organize work, re-prioritize tasks, and perform
multi-tasks in a changing environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to accurately relay information and communicate in a
tactful and courteous manner with co-workers, clinical staff,
non-clinical staff, patients, and visitors.
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills and experience using
Microsoft Office products.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES #cb Froedtert
South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served
southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more
than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through
the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie
Hospital and several other clinic locations. Froedtert South is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Froedtert South, Kenosha , Health Information Management Release Of Information, Executive , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!