Security Shift Manager
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Union Grove
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Title: Security Guard Shift Lead
Location: Kenosha, WI
Environment: Fulfillment Center
Pay Rate: $16.50 / hour
Shift & Hours:
2nd Shift Supervisor Position on Saturday and Sundays, Officer
Wednesday through Friday 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3rd Shift Supervisor Position on Friday and Saturdays, Officer
Sunday through Tuesday 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Supervisors to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Supervise & manage employees on your assigned shift
- Maintain a healthy, professional relationship with our client
at the assigned siteGeneral Security responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- Must have a valid Wisconsin Security License
- Must have at least 6 months of security experience
- At least 21 years of age or old er as required by applicable
law or contractual requirementsGeneral Qualifications to work in
physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Pass an extensive screening processWisconsin License #
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Kenosha , Security Shift Manager, Executive , Union Grove, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!