Workforce Management Forecaster
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Workforce Management ForecasterKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company.
We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and
fulfill our promise of reliability.Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion.Position Responsibilities -
- Utilize correlation analysis to relate customer contact demand
with order and sales figures to develop long-term forecasts.
- Develop and maintain forecasts for several contact types
through use of weighted averages, indexing, seasonality and trend
- Measure forecast performance by creating and / or providing
metrics and measurements that illustrate forecasting efficacy.
- Effectively communicate data trends and future outcomes to
leadership, including senior management.
- Analyze and report on volume and staffing trends to provide
overall coverage improvement recommendations to leadership.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years customer service and / or data analytics
- 2+ years of WFM experience using WFM software. - -NICE WFM
(IEX) scheduling system experience preferred.
- Ability to forecast for volumes and associated staffing
requirements in a dynamic environment.
- 3+ years of Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of
- Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
- Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and
organizational skills. - Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About Uline Uline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12
locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as
a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-AR1#CORP(#IN-PPCS) Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Workforce Management Forecaster, Executive , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!