Posted on: January 16, 2022
To be considered for this position, please apply on our careers
Director - gBETA KenoshaLocation: Kenosha, WISalary: $55-65k
Descriptiongener8tor's turnkey platform for the creative economy
connects startup founders, musicians, artists, investors,
universities and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes
pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, upskilling,
conferences and fellowships. gener8tor is nationally ranked,
GOLD-tier accelerator in the U.S. as ranked by the Seed Accelerator
Rankings Project: seedrankings.com.
Our gBETA accelerates the growth of early-stage companies through
its net work-driven program. gBETA Directors recruit local
startups, help them grow through applied mentorship, connections
and support, operate the accelerator programs, engage alumni, and
are gener8tor's front-line to evangelize the startup communities in
which they work. We are looking for ambitious community advocates
whose hunger to support entrepreneurs, connect with mentors and
investors, and strengthen the startup ecosystem is never satiated.
No need for applicants to come with existing startup experience.
gBETA Directors have come from prior careers in journalism,
academia, economic development, science, politics, law and
- Build relationships with stakeholders (mentors, investors,
corporate partners) and engage with them across the community.
- Over time, build and maintain relationships with program
sponsors and stakeholders, and act as the point of contact between
program sponsors and stakeholders and gener8tor.
- Recruit, vet, and select startup participants for gBETA
- Plan logistics and execute gBETA Kenosha programs.
- Continuously support gBETA Kenosha participants and
- Assist with gener8tor alumni, mentor, sponsor and investor
- Support the gener8tor team across multiple programs.
- Total devotion to Kenosha and the startup ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Commitment to equity across race, place and gender.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple
ongoing projects and responsibilities.
- A "no job is beneath me" mentality.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly learn a new industry, or
dive deeper into the world of startups and venture capital if
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends- we're not a
Monday-Friday, 9-5 operation!
- At least one year of program or product management experience a
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience preferred.
At gener8tor we------ Revolve everything we do around helping our
portfolio companies.--- Wipe down the tables after lunch with as
much enthusiasm as we have taking a trip out to Silicon Valley.---
Are motivated by building a better tomorrow for the communities we
interact with.--- Work as a team to get $#!- done!
ApplyTo apply, please visit gener8tor.com/careers and tell us why
you'd be an amazing addition to our team in this role!
- We strongly encourage candidates who are Black, indigenous,
people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, those with previous felony
convictions and others who identify as being from an
underrepresented group to apply. As an equal opportunity employer,
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to any of the above characteristics or others
protected by law.
Keywords: gener8tor, Kenosha , Program Director, Executive , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!