IT Manager DevOps, WebOps, Azure cloud Infra!
Posted on: January 12, 2022
If you are a IT Manager DevOps with experience, please read
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- This is a full time onsite perm position working in the
Highwood, IL area. (remote and onsite position - hybrid)
- Excellent small team and role created due to strong growth
within the web development team
- Rated Best Places to work!
- Work within e-Commerce!
- In this important role you help us continue growing and provide
the best experience to our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the team responsible of building and maintaining all the
Applications Infrastructure, DevOps Infrastructure, Observability
Infrastructure needed by our e-commerce and internal
- Lead the 24x7 critical support team responsible to monitor our
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of 3-5
- Manage KPI metrics, technical quality, and providing data to
- Guide your team to build and maintain the Cloud and On-Premise,
infrastructure, and Observability Infrastructure in compliance with
technical designs and requirements with different
- Improving and building a strong product and engineering
- Manage work through Jira using Agile.
- Communicate progress through frameworks like Maturity
Frameworks, SWOT Analysis, Balance Scorecard, Gantt Charts.
- Some hands on via technical code reviews
- Infrastructure Code and changes.
- Maintain a solid posture in our security practices.
- Manage team that provides 24x7 support of our mission critical
- Review Applications Infrastructure, DevOps Infrastructure,
- Maximize security, stability, scalability, cost, and
- Continuously look to automate manual practices to help build
- Collaborate with other Technical Leaders to achieve 99.99%
uptime of our e-commerce applications.
- Provide training and learning opportunities for the team.
- Define the Sprint planning, lead the daily scrum calls and
What You Need for this Position
- Previous experience working as a DevOps or IT Ops Engineer
- 3++ years of Management experience
- Preferred MS Degree in Computer Science or SW Engineering
- MS Azure Administrator Certification is preferred
Proficient experience and hands on skills with majority of list
- Windows Load Balancer, Windows IIS Server
- Azure Web Apps, Azure Function Apps, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Gateway, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Virtual Networks
- Akamai WAF, Akamai CDN
- SQL Server
- Terraform for Azure
- TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Nexus, Ansible
- SumoLogic, New Relic, Sentry
Setup And Management Of
- Azure Cloud resources
- Centralized logging, performance, and monitoring tools
- Web application firewalls, firewalls
- Network resources, security groups
- Load testing and other site reliability testing practices
Please FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE SELF
ASSESSMENT ASAP! Complete applications will receive priority! We'd
like to get you set up for an interview ASAP if you'd like this
opportunity and are a suitable candidate! There are 4 short
questions. Should take you no more than 4-8 min max!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
What's In It for You
Great company-Great people!
Rates Best Places to work!
Good benefits, competitive salary and bonus structure.
Setting up interview now!
So, if you are a IT Manager DevOps with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP1-1664078 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lynne Azkoul-Polanis - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Kenosha , IT Manager DevOps, WebOps, Azure cloud Infra!, Executive , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!