Posted on: November 25, 2022
Data EngineerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158Uncover your full potential in a collaborative
environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom
solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven
industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in
the U.S.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- As part of Uline's data analytics engineering team, work
closely with business customers in the development of our new
enterprise analytics platform.
- Leverage industry-leading integration and analytics tools to
build a modern data warehouse that is accurate, reliable, high
performing and easily accessible to our business departments.
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of development, from
requirements gathering through ETL coding and report/dashboard
design and creation.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data design, SQL and data
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos BI a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS,
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Unfortunately, Uline is
unable to offer US work sponsorship at this time.EEO/AA
()Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Data Engineer, Engineering , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!