Posted on: June 25, 2022
Exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer!This Jobot Job is
hosted by Jason WilsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary $90,000 - $110,000
per yearA Bit About UsJobot is working with a global manufacturer
looking for a Controls Engineer to design, integrate, or improve
custom automation equipment.Controls Engineering role working for a
rapidly growing custom automation company. Responsibilities include
control systems design and implementation on fast paced,
large-scale automation projects. In this role, you will design
controls systems, program PLCs, HMIs, robots, vision systems, and
other proven, off-the-shelf technologies, and lead the startup of
equipment (debugging and commissioning) both onsite and at customer
facilities.Why join us?
- Produce error free, cost-effective drawings.
- Develop PLC and HMI applications.
- Meet timelines and budget given for assignments.
- Be innovative in designs, looking for increased quality and
- Assist service department with quoting and processing parts
- Assist sales department with quoting projects including field
- Generate detailed ECN's as required.
- Assist project managers in design and detailing portions of
- Assume project engineer responsibilities for small to medium
size projects.Job Details
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering or 5 years control systems
- Proficient in using current release of AutoCad.
- Thorough understanding of PLC's and programming
- Thorough understanding of HMI's and configuring
- Knowledge of control components (sensors, motor control
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Follow and maintain all company policies and procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 20% of travel is requiredInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kenosha , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Trevor, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!