Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Start at $26.50/Hour + $2,000 Sign-On
Company: Great Lakes Coca-Cola - Milwaukee Technicians
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Great Lakes Coca-Cola is Hiring Technicians in MilwaukeeStart at
$26.50/Hour + $2,000 Hiring Bonus - Excellent BenefitsGreat Lakes
Coca-Cola Bottling (GLCCB) is a proud bottler and distributor of
Coca-Cola products. GLCCB manufactures, markets and delivers more
than 137 million cases annually from seven bottling facilities and
operates in eight states including Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin,
Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, and Tennessee. We carry
multiple brands and serve over 80,000 outlets including
restaurants, sporting venues, healthcare facilities, schools,
convenience stores, and supermarkets. Benefits:
- Shift: Full-time, 2nd shift, 2pm start time + overtime
- Pay: $26.50 / hour starting pay rate
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay +
- Career advancement opportunities after 6 months of
employmentPosition Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and
coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of TPM and Good
Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Applies a wide variety of methods, procedures & techniques to
layout, install, align, repair, overhaul, & maintain various types
of machines encompassing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and
electrical systems & operation principles.
- Performs preventive maintenance on mechanical systems to
include disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and calibration.
- Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and
- Examines parts for defects such as breakage and excessive
- Observes and tests the operation of machinery and equipment in
order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing
- Operates newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
- Studies blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine
correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Demonstrates equipment functions and features to machine
- Records repairs, maintenance, parts and materials used, and
order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Ensures the safety needs are given a top priority in operations
support and work execution. Some examples are Arc Flash/Shock
Hazard safety, confined space entry, LOTO, hazardous materials,
hand tool safe use, etc.Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED. Previous vocational
- 3-5 years in industrial maintenance
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- Electrical troubleshooting skills and ability to read basic
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to work shifts
- Must pass background check and drug test.If you are interested
in Great Lakes Coca-Cola, Apply Today!All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free
Keywords: Great Lakes Coca-Cola - Milwaukee Technicians, Kenosha , Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Start at $26.50/Hour + $2,000 Sign-On, Engineering , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!