Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE . Have you ever seen a mobile
command center on TV? Noticed a tool truck at your local auto shop?
That's us! We build these and more and were looking for someone
like you to join our team!
We are seeking a full-time CAD Designer to prepare drawings needed
for sales proposals, bids, and production. Job responsibilities
- Utilizing Autodesk AutoCAD software to design new products or
modifications to standard products in accordance with established
engineering specs as to size, performance, or other
- Perform center of gravity and payload analysis
- Work closely with Sales and Project Managers.
- Evaluate results and perform corrective re-designing if
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
- Three or more years of experience.
- Experience in automotive or vehicle systems is a plus.
- Possess extreme attention to detail, organizational skills, and
have the ability to prioritize time- sensitive work and manage
multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be customer-focused with excellent written and verbal
- Must be 18 or older. LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected
Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities PI174468876
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , CAD Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!