International Marketing Specialist
Posted on: November 21, 2022
International Marketing SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158We're passionate about our
products because our customers rely on them to run their
businesses.Better together than apart. This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Identify product and business opportunities for Uline's Mexico
and Canada branches by analyzing trends in sales, customer feedback
- Conduct competitor analysis for Mexico and Canada on targeted
- Audit and identify cost and price improvement opportunities due
to currency exchange fluctuation.
- Collaborate with key International Compliance, Merchandising
and Creative departments on international specific projects.
- Track and capture the differences between Mexico, Canada and US
products by searching for local equivalent products, evaluating
vendor options and reviewing product samples.
- Partner with and support Product Managers with any Canada or
Mexico-specific products.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or Analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL, and Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
()Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , International Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!