Executive Communications Writer
Location: Genoa City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Executive Communications Writer Corporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158With Uline's continued
growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company
motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive
Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal
operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting
findings and recommendations to Uline's President.Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Write and publish executive summaries.
- Work alongside business leaders throughout the organization to
write up and communicate the activity within their function. Help
write their story.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations,
products and any other topic they communicate.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing
products and competitors.
- Coordinate work with fellow writers to ensure deliverables are
of high quality and meet submission deadlines.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required - English, Journalism or Political
Science major preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Executive Communications Writer, Advertising , Genoa City, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!