Marketing Specialist - Private Label
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Marketing Specialist - Private LabelCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Creative department
is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on
tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with
excitement and collaboration.Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation and administration of Uline's
private label packaging and product labels while maintaining
Uline's brand identity.
- Conduct daily quality control inspections at Uline distribution
- Maintain private label project database, files and
- Work with domestic and international vendors to determine print
specifications and due dates.
- Proofread and approve private label graphic design, instruction
sheets and parts diagrams.
- Negotiate pricing for private label materials.
- Maintain Uline's AS400 mainframe containing private label
- Generate packaging updates for warehouse and management.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business.
- 3+ years of prior experience.
- Product management experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access a
- Travel to Uline's branch locations or vendor visits as needed.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Marketing Specialist - Private Label, Advertising , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!