Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Kenosha Community Health Center
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Job DescriptionKenosha Community Health Center is seeking multiple Front Desk Receptionists to work in our Dental facilities in Kenosha.Position Summary:The Front Desk Receptionist, also known as Patient Service Representative (PSR) is to provide exceptional patient care by creating a patient service experience that is phenomenal for each patient visit. The PSR works as a partner in the clinic together with the physician(s), clinical staff, other office staff and manager to provide a welcoming, caring and healing environment for patients. Where this position deals directly with patients and family members, the PSR is responsible to ensure that patients’ needs are listened to, understood and resolved. The PSR Is primarily responsible for greeting, checking-in and scheduling patients that come to the clinic.Essential Functions:This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Greet all patients and guests to the clinic in a professional and courteous manner adhering to the Customer Service Policy Guidelines.
- Check-in patients by obtaining appropriate information, verify and update patient demographic information and ensuring all required paperwork is complete and signed.
- Ensure you are entering and selecting the correct insurance for the patient.
- Receive and appropriately post patients co-payment or payment on an existing balance.
- Inform patients of balances they owe when checking in.
- Inform patients when proof of income is required.
- Schedule and reschedule patient appointments according to the template at check-out and over the phone.
- Create and maintain an accurate wait list.
- Understand insurance rules and regulations, especially those related to prior authorization.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and functions within the guidelines of HIPAA.
- Receive vouchers and forward them to billing for processing.
- Identify patient needing outreach services.
- Identify and update HHA and payment plans.Position Requirements:AvailabilityThe PSR must be available to work Monday through Thursday 6:30am – 7:00pm; Friday 6:30am – 5:00pm and Rotating Saturdays 6:30am – 3:00pm.Note: You must be available anytime between the hours notated above.Part Time option would include evenings and Saturdays.EducationHigh School Diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred.ExperienceAbility to use computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel to perform tasks is required. One year of related customer service experience is required; in a medical or dental clinic is preferred. Prior experience using and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) preferred.Ability to communicate in Spanish (oral and written) required.What we offer:As a full time employee, you will receive and impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, 403(B) with Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays.Kenosha Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. Company DescriptionGrant funding to pursue innovative models of care. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we are locally managed and federally funded. Because of our structure and sustainability, we can grow while remaining innovative. We are not a large company but a capable one. We move together as a cohesive team to obtain our highest priority- the best in patient care for anyone who needs it! Because of our success we are now growing and seek only the best to join our team.
Keywords: Kenosha Community Health Center, Kenosha , Dental Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!