Company: Bear Property Management Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for answering
and fielding phone calls, greeting customers and guests, and
performing various types of data analysis. Supports the our Sales
and Operations team within our single-family division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and
timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of
professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Exercises considerable judgement and discretion in handling
requests for appointments and telephone calls.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight
packages; sends and distributes faxes.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence
and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and
- Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing
system; files correspondence and other records for Bear
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all
parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule
- Meets and greets visitors.
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and
distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and
preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to
filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with
confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, Craigslist, and
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
Keywords: Bear Property Management Inc, Kenosha , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Administration, Clerical , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...