Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior Administrative Assistant Kenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144 Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As a
Senior Administrative Assistant, you'll play an essential role in
supporting our Corporate Customer Service team in delivering the
best-in-class experience Uline customers love and appreciate. Join
our collaborative office environment to network and grow your
career. Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Provide administrative support to Uline's Corporate Customer
Service Senior Leadership.
- Complete daily clerical tasks like reporting, correspondence
and preparing presentations.
- Communicate and follow through with branch contacts, vendors
- Coordinate calendars, meetings, luncheons, travel plans and
- Support project management with tracking, monitoring deadlines
and following up on pending matters.
- Maintain and update department documentation, processes and
procedures. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Access
experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About Uline Uline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled () Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!