Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Senior Administrative AssistantKenosha -Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144With Uline's continued growth, we need a team that
ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and
Operational Excellence.Position Responsibilities
- Oversee a group of Administrative Assistants in the Sales
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Director and Sales
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons and engagements.
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal
- Perform analytic and query work.
- Schedule and arrange travel.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other
- Support project management with tracking and dispersing
documentation to team members, monitoring deadlines and following
up on pending matters.
- Serve as back-up to other department administrators as
- Bachelors degree.
- 4+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient skill level and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1#LI-IL001(#IN-ILSLS)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!