Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: March 23, 2020
OverviewImmediately Hiring!Every day is an opportunity for our
associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal
way. Our associates are the core of our mission and we know that
offering them genuine rewards and heart filling job satisfaction is
the key to our success as a company. Here you'll find opportunities
to grow your career at any level whether you have direct contact
with resident or support someone who does, and be inspired
personally. With over 60,000 associates, there's a place for you to
make a difference in lives of the families we serve throughout our
continuum of care.ResponsibilitiesSchedules appointments, provides
information to callers, documents meeting minutes, and performs
various administrative functions.
- Answers telephone and provides information to callers or routes
calls to appropriate associate; places outgoing calls. Greets
visitors, determines nature of business, and refers visitors to
- Types, edits, produces, and distributes a variety of documents
including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports,
presentation materials or other documents as requested.
- Routes incoming mail. Uses courier, U.S. mail, overnight mail,
e-mail or facsimile machines to send documents as directed.
- Files correspondence and other records. Makes copies of
correspondence or other printed material.
- Takes minutes at staff meetings.
- Orders office supplies and forms for associates and
- Assists in the preparation and coding of invoices for
- Assists in obtaining and/or completing new hire documentation
for new associates.
- May maintain associate personnel and community files.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation and retention of
- May conduct tours of the community.
- At the discretion of the Executive Director, may supervise one
or more associates.This job description represents an overview of
the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An
associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
supervisor.QualificationsEducation and ExperienceHigh school
diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of one year
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.Certifications, Licenses, and other
Special RequirementsNoneManagement/Decision MakingMakes standard
and routine decisions based on detailed guidelines with little
independent judgment. Problems are generally solved with clear,
detailed guidelines or by reporting them to a supervisor.Knowledge
and SkillsHas a basic level of a skill and can follow written or
verbal instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few
repetitive and well-defined duties. Has a basic knowledge of the
organization in order to answer basic questions. Basic typing
skills essential along with basic knowledge of PC's and word
processing software, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the
organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.Physical Demands and
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- VisionBrookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a
drug-free workplace.Schedule: Regular Part-Time
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Kenosha , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!