Franchise Audit Specialist
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Franchise Audit Specialist
12575 Uline Drive, -Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Set the standard. As
a member of our Franchise team, you'll ensure consistency across
all of Uline's North American operations, helping deliver the
exceptional customer experience we're known for.Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Conduct processed-based audits at branch and Distribution
Center (DC) locations, objectively reviewing your assigned area
against company standards.
- Become a subject matter expert in your area to manage all
- Provide informal guidance to Department Managers and
- Review current performance metrics, including but not limited
to accuracy and productivity, and analyze current trends to
identify potential issues. -
- Work effectively with Customer Service, Transportation,
Merchandising and other departments to ensure standards align with
corporate initiatives. -
- Write audit report and conduct readout for assigned areas.
- Coordinate process improvements for updating or creating new
- Spend eight hours per month working at a branch or DC to gain
expertise on the assigned area's processes and related challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain or related
- Knowledge of warehouse business processes - receiving, order
release, picking through shipping.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical
- Travel to branch and international locations.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
(#IN-PPFIN)Our employees make the difference and we are committed
to offering exceptional benefits and perks! - Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Franchise Audit Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!