Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly
closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing.
They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with
generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the
financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company
- 5+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or
- Cost Accounting Required - Variance Analysis, Overhead, Labor
Keywords: Robert Half, Kenosha , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!