Senior Accountant -
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About the Company:
- This company is a leading manufacturer in the food ingredients
realm, since the start of the new year they have seen significant
- Great company atmosphere, leadership makes employee morale a
- Room for advancement emphasized
- Flexible work schedules offered About The Opportunity - Sr.
- Assist with month-end close and provide analytical support as
- Provide accurate balance sheet reconciliations along with
- Prepare and maintain month-end schedules.
- Analyze and propose improvements to standard costs.
- Ensure accurate standard costs are used (material, labor and
- Ensure bill of materials and routers are properly maintained
with current information.
- Analyze cost variances to assess validity of product costing
methods, manufacturing assumptions and inventory valuations.
- Cash Management Preferred Qualifications - Sr. Accountant
- BA (Accounting, Finance, Bus. Admin)
- 5-15 years of general accounting experience (Integrated
Manufacturing experience preferred)
- Cost Accounting preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Kenosha , Senior Accountant -, Accounting, Auditing , Zion, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!